LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling is a new technology that offers consumers and businesses a simple, no-hassle way to burn professional, silkscreen-quality labels on their DVDs. Using the same laser that burns data in their disc drives, customers burn their data as always, flip the disc over, reinsert it into the drive and burn a precise and permanent iridescent label.
Features & Benefits:
- Version 1.2 High Sensitivity Media- burns labels in a third less time than version 1.0 LightScribe media
- Compatible with DVD+R Hardware
- BURN music, digital photo albums, presentations and home movies directly on your DVD or CD. FLIP…. Inscribe/Burn your customised label. ALL with one laser…in one drive!
- Professional-quality labels: laser precision and detail means no more marker scrawl or adhesive labels to center, only to have them peel off the disc
- Simplicity: no-hassle labels, just burn the disc, flip it and burn the label
- Durability: the disc’s image-ready coating is an integral part of its manufacture, providing long-lasting, scratch-resistant labels
- Mobility: labels can be burned wherever and whenever a disc is burned, no need for a printer
- Creativity: freedom to combine text and graphics in simple or complex labels that reflect one’s personality and attitude