Lightscribe direct disc labelling is using a disc to burn data onto, then flipping the disc over, in the same drive and creating a professional looking label that is laser etched onto the disc surface. Simple, just 'Burn, Flip, Burn' with Lightscribe Direct Disc Labelling.
- Certified for recording speeds 1X to 52X
- BURN music, digital photo albums, presentations and home movies directly on your CD or DVD. FLIP…. Inscribe/Burn your customized label. ALL with one laser…in one drive!
- Professional-quality labels: laser precision and detail means no more marker scrawl or adhesive labels to center, only to have them peel off the disc
- Simplicity: no-hassle labels, just burn the disc, flip it and burn the label
- Durability: the disc’s image-ready coating is an integral part of its manufacture, providing long-lasting, scratch-resistant labels
- Mobility: labels can be burned wherever and whenever a disc is burned, no need for a printer
- Creativity: freedom to combine text and graphics in simple or complex labels that reflect one’s personality and attitude