The SteelSeries Siberia In-Ear Headset passively reduce background noise, allowing for listening and IP-telephony in noisy locations.
The headset is specifically designed for a multitude of uses including MP3-players, laptops, the Sony PSP and other consoles (sound isolation allows for low volume settings) as well as IP-telephony. The headset consists of in-ear earphones and a seperate unidirectional microphone that can be attached to both cord and clothing.
The length of the cable on the In-Ear Headphones is optimized for use with MP3-players and similar products. An extra long cable is included for use with computers.
Three sets of plastic sleeves (six sleeves in total) are included with the headset.
Available in both black and white editions.
- Available in black and white
- Passively reduce background noise
- Separate microphone
- Frequency response: 30 - 24.000 Hz
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- SPL@1kHz, 1V rms: 90 dB
- Cable length: 1.0 m + 1.8 m = 2.8 m / 9 ft.
- Jack: 3.5 mm
- Frequency response: 80 - 15.000 Hz
- Impedance: 2K Ohm
- Pick-up pattern: Uni-directional
- Sensitivity (1V/P@1 kHz): -38 dB
No posts found