Take the HDR 180 as an addditonal headphone for the RS 180.
In the RS 180, Sennheiser delivers an excellent sound reproduction. Using an open, circumaural design, the headphones can breathe from both sides of the ear cups, offering you an excellent sound image.
This wireless headphone sytem utilises Kleer uncompresed digital wireless audio transmission and can serve up to four pairs of headphones.
The HDR 180 is also equipped with balance and automatic level controls. The former provides for right/left volume adjustment while the latter for improved speech intelligibility as well as to ensure that the headphones always reproduce at optimum audio levels.
- Open, circum-aural digital wireless headphones with Kleer's uncompressed audio transmission
- Dynamic transducer systems with powerful neodymium magnets for clear and detailed audio reproduction
- Automatic level control for optimum audio levels
- Balance control for right/left volume adjustment
- Ergonomic and adjustable headband for an excellent and secure fit
- Extremely comfortable velour earpads and headband cushions
|Frequency response (headphones)||18 Hz 21000 Hz|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||110 dB|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||<0.5 % at 1 kHz|
|Weight||ca. 204 g (without batteries)|
|Charging time||approx. 16 hours|
|Operating time||approx. 24 hours|
|Power supply||2 NiMH-accu type AAA, 1,2 V, 600 mAh|
|Transducer principle (Headphones)||open, dynamic|
|Range||approx. 100 meters in the open area|
|Carrier frequencies||2.4 - 2.48 Ghz|
No posts found