Sennheiser HD 219s Universal On-The-Ear Wired Headset for Smartphones
Immerse yourself in vibrant sound and punchy bass with Sennheiser’s HD 219s universal headset for Smartphones.
It features a smart in-line remote control with integrated microphone and volume slider, making it easy to take/end calls, play/pause music, change tracks, and adjust the volume level, while listing to your favorite music tracks on the move.
Powerful neodymium magnets for stereo sound provide an excellent audio performance and the closed on-ear headphone design blocks outside noise.
Suitable for virtually all Smartphone brands in the market featuring a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Vibrant sound with punchy bass – high-output neodymium magnets for stereo sound with powerful bass response
- Universal fit – compatible with virtually any smart phone in the market featuring 3.5mm headphone jack*, including Android, Windows Mobile, RIM (Blackberry) and IOS devices
- Blocks outside noise – due to closed on-ear headphone design
- Easy Call Control – In-line remote with integrated microphone makes it easy to manage phone calls.
- Easy Music Control – The in-line remote at the same time enables you to easily play/pause music* and change track*
- Easy Volume Control – change volume level from the embedded volume slider
- Freedom of movement - single-sided cable reduces tangling
- Adapter – required for compatibility with selected Nokia and Sony Ericsson Smartphones
|Connector||3.5mm plug, 4 pole|
|Frequency response (microphone)||100 – 10000 Hz|
|Frequency response (headphones)||19 Hz - 21.000 Hz|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||108 dB|
|Ear coupling||On-The-Ear-Wired Headset|
|Cable length||1,2 m|
|Pick-up pattern||Omni-directional microphone|
What's in the box?
- HD 219s headset
- Adaptor cable (required for selected Smartphones, compatibility list available at www.sennheiser.com/smartphonecompatibility/HD219s)
No posts found