For the powerful bass you crave, the HD 218i is your headset. Hook it up to your iPod, iPhone and iPad and immerse yourself in intense Sennheiser sound, whether youâ€™re listening to MP3s in great quality or taking calls. The adjustable ear cups with closed-speaker design block outside noise and fit all the ways you work and play.
No matter where and when, youâ€™ll always be happy to have your HD 218i along for the ride. Its full sound and dynamic bass reproduction keep you going, day in and day out.
The closed, supra-aural acoustics screen out surrounding noise â€“ the clatter of the train or the chatter of people sitting next to you â€“ so you can immerse yourself in the excellent bass-driven Sennheiser stereo sound.
When a call comes in, take it using the smart in-line remote control with microphone. Itâ€™s been especially developed for use with Apple devices, like the latest generations of iPod, iPhone and iPad. You can control the volume, answer and end calls, use the iPhone Voice Control function and browse and play your music all from a sleek unit located directly on the cord.
The HD 218i doesnâ€™t just sound great, itâ€™s stylish and super comfortable, too. With individually adjustable ear cups featuring large, very comfortable cushioning and a soft, secure headband, the HD 218i makes your daily commute something to look forward to.
- Smart in-line remote control with microphone - change the volume, control your music-playing options, answer or end calls and activate Voice Control â€“ all from a sleek built-in unit
- Powerful Sennheiser bass - the dynamic speaker system with neodymium magnets delivers bombastic bass-driven stereo sound
- Customized fit - the ear cups are individually adjustable so you have a comfortable, secure fit
- Ultra comfortable - the large cushioned ear pads and headband keep you going, however long the commute
- Made for latest generations of iPod, iPhone and the iPad*
*The remote and microphone are supported by iPod touch (2nd and 3rd generation), iPod classic, iPod nano (4th and 5th generation), iPod shuffle (3rd generation), iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad and Macbook, Macbook Pro and Mac Pro (2009 and later). Voice Control is supported by the latest iPod touch, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. (iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.)
- HD 218i headset
- Quick start guide
- Wearing style: Supra-aural
- Cable length: 1.2m
- Connector plugs: 3.5mm, straight
- Weight: 92g
- Frequency response: 19 â€“ 21,000Hz
- Impedance: 24
- Sound pressure level: 108dB (at 1mW, 1kHz)
- Frequency response: 80 â€“ 15,000Hz
- Pick-up pattern: Omni directional
- Sensitivity: -40dBV/Pa