6400dpi 4G Laser Sensor
With the most precise sensor ever outfitted in a mobile gaming mouse, the Razer Orochi’s 6400dpi 4G laser sensor takes out the competition with deadly accuracy.
Wired / Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity
Achieve both the frenzy of wired and the freedom of wireless play with the Razer Orochi. It performs equally well both wired and through wireless Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity found in most laptops.
Extended battery life
The Razer Orochi is powered by two AA batteries, and optimized for extended life. Achieve up to 30 hours of continuous gameplay, or 3 months of normal usage, twice of it’s predecessor
- 6400dpi 4G laser sensor
- Gaming-optimized Bluetooth 3.0 wireless connectivity
- Synapse 2.0 enabled
- Ambidextrous form factor
- Powered by 2x AA batteries
- 30 hours battery life for continuous use
- Power on/off switch
- LED on scroll wheel
- Additional low battery indicator
- PC / Mac with USB port
- Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit)/ Mac OS X (v10.6-10.7)
- Internet connection
- 100MB of free hard disk space
- Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.