MSI GeForce GTX 1070TI DUKE 8G 8GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
- Boost Clock / Base Clock / Memory Frequency
- 1683 MHz / 1607 MHz / 8008 MHz
- 8GB GDDR5
Triple Force Architecture
- TriFrozr Thermal Design: Triple PWM fans with Independent Control System on Advanced Thermal Design.
- Propeller Blade: 20% more airflow and less noise than traditional fan designs.
- SuperPipes: Transfer heat much faster to the heat sink under PWM fans, and highly improve dissipation efficiency
- Zero Frozr: Fans stop spinning in low load to keep the card quiet and increase lifetime.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Wireless control through mobile devices.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- Supports multi-GPU setups.
Military Class certified Components
- Certified to MIL-STD-810G standards for top stability and quality.
- Built with Hi-c CAP, Solid CAP, and New SFC components.
THE ULTIMATE PC GAMING PLATFORM
- Get Game Ready with GeForce® GTX.
- GeForce GTX graphics cards are the most advanced ever created. Discover unprecedented performance, power efficiency, and next-generation gaming experiences.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets—driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
THE LATEST GAMING TECHNOLOGIES
Pascal is built to meet the demands of next generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies for extremely smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences. Plus, it includes revolutionary new 360-degree image capture.
Pascal-powered graphics cards give you superior performance and power efficiency, built using ultra-fast FinFET and supporting DirectX™ 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences.
TRIPLE FORCE FOR A COOL GAME
The Duke’s triple PWM fans blast the heat out of the card for the consistent top performance you need to win the game.
BACKED BY CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
MSI’s graphics cards are famous for their game-changing fan aerodynamics, delivering both a cool & quiet gaming experience.
ZERO FROZR-STAY UNDETECTED
ZeroFrozr technology which was first introduced by MSI back in 2008. ZeroFrozr technology eliminates fan noise in low-load situations by stopping the fans when they are not needed, literally bringing noise down to 0dB..
GEARED UP FOR BATTLE
A massive heatsink with 8mm Superpipes and solid copper baseplate make short work of the heat, breezing through the most intense gaming moments.
CRAFTED TO PERFECTION
A matte black metal backplate with Carbon highlights complements the design and provides additional toughness.
BUILT TO LAST WITH MILITARY CLASS DURABILITY
Customized power phases and power connectors using top-notch military class components, a tailor-made PCB provides stability at high performance.
PREPARE FOR VR WITH MSI
To experience and enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality, high-performance hardware is required. MSI, world leading brand in high-end gaming and eSports, provides the right advice to make sure your system is VR Ready. Integrating the very best of cutting edge technologies in recommended MSI VR gaming hardware for smooth performance. Together with our VR partners, MSI brings gamers an extremely realistic VR experience where games come alive.
MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards. It also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording.
- MODEL NA
- GRAPHICS PROCESSING UNIT
- CORE NAME
- CORE CLOCKS
- MEMORY SPEED
- MEMORY SIZE
- MEMORY TYPE
- MEMORY BUS
- HDCP SUPPORT
- POWER CONSUMPTION
- POWER CONNECTORS
- RECOMMENDED PSU
- CARD DIMENSION(MM)
- WEIGHT (CARD / PACKAGE)
- DIRECTX VERSION SUPPORT
- OPENGL VERSION SUPPORT
- MULTI-GPU TECHNOLOGY
- MAXIMUM DISPLAYS
- VR READY
- G-SYNC™ TECHNOLOGY
- ADAPTIVE VERTICAL SYNC
- GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti DUKE 8G
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti
- PCI Express x16 3.0
- 2432 Units
- 1683 / 1607 MHz
- 8008 MHz
- DisplayPort x 3 (Version 1.4) / HDMI 2.0b / DL-DVI-D
- 180 W
- 6-pin x 1, 8-pin x 1
- 500 W
- 312 x 140 x 40 mm
- 1113 g / 1750 g
- SLI, 2-Way
Online prices, specifications, description and images generally match actual, but may vary and are subject to change without notice. Vmart cannot be held liable for errors or omissions.
Please verify the specifications at the time of purchase. No claim whatsoever would be accepted in case of specification error/mismatch, once the product is sold.
No posts found