Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the road, keeping in touch with friends, family, and business associates is easy with the LifeCam NX-6000. Compact and reliable, this webcam was designed especially for notebook computers.
Share and swap photos in real time with your friends and family using Windows Live MessengerÃ¢â‚¬â€right in the video call window!
Windows LiveÃ¢â€žÂ¢ Call Button
It's simple to start video calls. One touch of the Windows Live Call Button lets you see who's online, and you're on your way to making a video call.
Add special effects and control your webcamÃ¢â‚¬â€all from the Windows Live Messenger window.
Upload photos to your blog on Windows LiveÃ¢â€žÂ¢ Spaces with any of your photos at the simple click of your mouse.
An ultra-compact notebook webcam for video calling.
High Definition 2.0 Megapixel Video*
High Defintion Video that is 1.3 MP video or greater.
High Definition 8 Megapixel** Still Photos
High Definition still photos show you in the best light.
Optimized for Windows Live Messenger
Seamlessly integrated with Windows Live Messenger for easy setup and use.
The built-in microphone automatically picks up your voice with remarkable clarity.
3X Digital Zoom
The zoom delivers realistic, up-close-and-personal video, so you can see the contours of every smile.
Superior Video Quality
See the smiles clearly with 640 x 480 pixel video resolution.
Superior Video Calling
See the smiles clearly with up to 1.3MP Video Calling.
The 71 degree wide angle lens ensures no one gets left out of the picture.
Discover a fun way to express yourself with these entertaining video effects built into the LifeCam dashboard.
Pan and Tilt
The pan and tilt functionality make it a snap to capture the big picture, however you want to see it.
Automatic audio control for enhanced clarity.
Broad IM Compatibility
Works with: Windows LiveÃ¢â€žÂ¢, AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, Microsoft Office Communicator, Skype.
The webcam is always in focus Ã¢â‚¬â€œ no fine tuning needed. Focus depth of field is from 21Ã¢â‚¬Â to 60Ã¢â‚¬Â
- Operating System: Windows VistaÃ‚Â® or WindowsÃ‚Â® XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- Hard Drive: 300-700 MB free
- Connectivity: USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 recommended); USB 2.0 required for 1.3 MP or higher video capture resolution. Systems without USB 2.0 may achieve 800 Ãƒâ€” 600 pixel resolution.
- Other : Intel PentiumÃ‚Â® III 700 MHz (Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz recommended) or higher.
- CD-ROM drive.
- Display adapter capable of 16-bit color depth or higher, 2 MB or higher video memory.
- Broadband Internet access required; access fees may apply.
- Audio: Windows-compatible speakers or headphones.
- Internet functions (post to Windows LiveÃ¢â€žÂ¢ Spaces, send in e-mail, video calls) also require: Broadband (cable, DSL, or other), modem, Internet ExplorerÃ‚Â® 6 or later browser software (required for installation), 25 MB hard-drive space typically required (users can maintain other default Web browsers after installation), and access to the Internet through MSNÃ‚Â® or another Internet service provider (ISP).