Take control of your digital music with touch-sensitive multimedia controls. Perfect trophy speakers for a desktop or notebook PC, the Z-10 speakers include touch-sensitive multimedia controls and a backlighted display for viewing digital-music track information.
- Studio-quality audio: Hear all the music with a 30-watt, two-way speaker design that delivers clear highs and incredible lows. A digital crossover equalizer ensures natural, balanced sound.
- Touch-sensitive multimedia controls: Take command of your music with fingertip controls for volume, bass, treble, playback, and track selection.
- Digital track information: See what's playing with an LCD display of track information, including artist and song title, total and elapsed time, and other useful information that's on your computer.
- Internet radio presets: Use the four convenient presets to save and recall your favorite Internet radio stations and playlists.
- Easy connectivity: Plug in your headphones for private listening, or connect your favorite MP3 or CD player to the auxiliary input.
- No-hassle setup: Simply plug in the provided USB cable to transport audio and digital track information from your computer to the speakers.
- WindowsÃ‚Â® XP, WindowsÃ‚Â® VistaÃ¢â€žÂ¢
- USB port
- CD-ROM drive
- 256 MB RAM
- 20 MB available hard disk space
- MicrosoftÃ‚Â® Windows MediaÃ‚Â® Player, AppleÃ‚Â® iTunesÃ‚Â®, or MusicmatchÃ‚Â® JukeboxÃ¢â€žÂ¢ for complete media player functionality
- Total FTC power: 30 watts RMS
- Bi-amp design:
- Woofers, left/right: 14.8 watts RMS x 2 (into 4 ohms, @ 500 Hz, @ 10% THD)
- Tweeters, left/right: 1.2 watts RMS x 2 (into 16 ohms, @ 4 kHz, @ 10% THD)
- Total peak power: 60 watts
- Speaker dimensions (H x W x D, inches): 9.7 x 4.5 x 4.7
- LogitechÃ‚Â® Z-10 Interactive 2.0 Speaker System
- CD-ROM with LogitechÃ‚Â® LCD Manager software
- Premium cleaning chamois
- Cables (each 6-foot):
- Speaker cable
- USB cable
- AC power cable
- 3.5 mm stereo auxiliary cable
- Quick Start guide