With plug-and-play setup, VGA-quality video and a built-in mic, this webcam is the easy way to start video calling and send beautiful, high-resolution photos*.
Plug-and-play setup, easy to use
With simple plug-and-play setup, you’ll be making video calls in no time on QQ® and Logitech Vid™ HD.
Clear video calls
With your webcam’s VGA sensor, the people you care about will see you in natural color.
You can take beautiful, high-resolution snapshots up to 5 megapixels (software enhanced).
XVGA video recording
Record lively, colorful videos in XVGA (1024 x 768) resolution and share them with friends, family and the world on YouTube™ or your blog.
You can attach your webcam securely to a laptop or LCD monitor, or sit it on a shelf or desk.
- 1 GHz (1.6 GHz recommended)
- 512 MB RAM or more
- 200 MB hard drive space
- Internet connection
- USB 1.1 port (2.0 recommended)
For the best video-calling experience, we suggest:
- Dual-core CPU with 1 GB RAM
- Broadband Internet with 256 kbps upload or higher
- Webcam with USB cable
- User documentation
- Logitech webcam software with Logitech Vid™ HD available for download at www.logitech.com/downloads.
*Requires installation of software available for download at www.logitech.com/downloads.
- Video calling (640 x 480 pixels) with recommended system
- Video capture: Up to 1024 x 768 pixels
- Logitech Fluid Crystal™ Technology3*
- Photos: Up to 5 megapixels (software enhanced)
- Built-in mic with noise reduction
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (recommended)
- Universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
Logitech webcam software:
- Logitech Vid™ HD
- Video and photo capture