POWER AND PRESENCE.
With subtle curves and a sleek piano-black finish, the Logitech UE Air Speaker is a worthy showpiece in any setting. And its acoustically tuned enclosure and custom-built drivers breathe life into your music, imparting it with a level of depth, dimension and detail you’ll hear—and feel.
You’ll be listening to music within moments of opening the box. And you can stream uncompressed audio wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® or laptop using iTunes® as you move throughout your house. The Air Speaker uses Apple AirPlay® technology and your home Wi-Fi network, so you can switch seamlessly from one device to another.
When you need some power, use the hide-away dock to charge your iPhone or iPad. It’s there when you need it, and disappears when you don’t.
- Any iOS device, or computer running iTunes on your Wi-Fi network is instantly connected.
- No additional set up or pairing required.
- WiFi network range of play is up to 300ft.
- Actual wireless life will vary with use, setting and environmental conditiions.
MAXIMUM SOUND LEVEL:98dBC SPL
DRIVERS:Two 1/2" Tweeters, Two 3" Woofers
POWER: Standby mode with AC Plug-in
LENGTH: 58.7cm (23.1”)
WIDTH: 23.4cm (9.2”)
HEIGHT: 23.4cm (9.2”)
WEIGHT: 4,445g (speaker only)
FOR AIRPLAY® STREAMING
Wi-Fi network, plus at least one of the following:
- iPad®, iPhone® or iPod® touch with iOS 4.3 and later
- Mac® or Windows® computer with iTunes 10.2 and later
- FOR PLAYBACK USING APPLE DOCK CONNECTOR
- iPad(3rd generation),iPad 2, iPad
- iPhone4S,iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G
- iPod touch ( 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation)
- iPhone5: Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter required.
Audio support for earlier iPod models and other portable music players, tablets and smartphones via 3.5 mm auxiliary input (requires a 3.5 mm audio cable, which is not included).
No posts found