Deal of the Day: Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 at an amazing price Click Here
1800 dpi optical engine
You’ve got the upper hand with precision targeting and pinpoint accuracy. Curious about cursor control?
Sculpted comfort grip
You’ll enjoy a natural grip that won’t fatigue you.
You can forget sticky workarounds—these low-friction feet glide effortlessly across almost any surface.
In-game sensitivity switching
You can go from pixel-precise targeting (400 dpi) to lightning-fast maneuvers (up to 1800 dpi) without ever having to interrupt play.
Eight programmable buttons
You can program your buttons to put valuable macros in your hand.
This durable mouse has longer-life buttons so you can play hard.
You can easily customize your mouse to every game you play.
- WindowsÃ‚Â® XP or Windows VistaÃ‚Â®
- CD-ROM drive
- LogitechÃ‚Â® MX 518 Optical Gaming Mouse
- CD with SetPoint™ software
- Quick-start guide
- Tracking resolution: 400 - 1800 dpi
- Image processing: 5.8 megapixels/second
- Maximum acceleration: 15 G
- Maximum speed: 1 m/second (depending on surface)
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: 125 reports/second
- Sleep mode: Disabled