With HD 720p video calling and recording, as well as one-click HD uploading to Facebook, now you can share your HD world—anywhere, anytime.
HD video calls
You’ll get HD 720p video calling on most major instant messaging services.
Your images stay razor sharp, even in close-ups (up to 7 cm from the camera lens) with built-in autofocus.
Logitech More HD
Thanks to More HD this webcam doesn’t compress video during a call, so your image stays HD-clear and your computer runs more efficiently—even if it’s a little old.
One-click upload to Facebook
You can easily capture HD video (720p) and upload it to Facebook®, Twitter™ and YouTube® with just one click.
Fold-and-go, plus-swivel design
It’s easy to slip it into your bag and take it with you. Plus, the 360-degree, full-rotational design makes calling and recording easier at any angle.
Includes Logitech Vid™ HD
Now video calling is free, fast and easy for you and anyone you want to talk to. It’s built into your webcam setup, so you can call right away.
You can take high-resolution snapshots at up to 8 megapixels (software enhanced).
Built-in mic with RightSound™
It gives you clear conversations without annoying background noise.
Log in to your computer and your favorite sites with the included face-recognition software. It’ll save you time and impress your friends.*
RightLight™ 2 technology
Even if you make a video call in dim or poorly backlit settings, the camera will intelligently adjust to produce the best possible image.
Logitech Video Effects™
Your video calls get an extra dose of fun with Video Effects. It’s easy to spice things up with neon splashes, fish-eye distortions—even make your own mask with Mask Maker.
Works with Skype™, Windows Live™ Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, AOL® Instant Messenger (AIM®) and other popular instant messaging applications.
Free video editing software
Logitech has teamed up with MAGIX to offer MAGIX™ Photo Manager 9 and MAGIX™ Video Easy with your new Logitech webcam. And they’re free.**
Smoother. Sharper. Richer. Clearer.
Logitech Fluid Crystal™ Technology. It’s what makes a Logitech webcam better. It’s smoother video, sharper pictures, richer colors and clearer sound in real-world conditions.
- Windows® XP (SP2 or higher), Windows Vista® or Windows® 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 1 GHz
- 512 MB RAM or more
- 200 MB hard drive space
- Internet connection
- USB 1.1 port (2.0 recommended)
For HD 720p video calling and HD 720p video recording:
- 2.4 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM
- 200 MB hard drive space
- USB 2.0 port
- 1 Mbps upload speed or higher
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution
- Webcam with 5-foot cable
- Logitech webcam software with Logitech Vid™ HD
- User documentation
* 60-day trial offer. Additional terms and conditions apply.
** Intel® Pentium® 4 (2.8 GHz) recommended.
- HD video calling (1280 x 720 pixels) with recommended system*
- HD video capture: Up to 1280 x 720 pixels*
- Logitech Fluid Crystal™ Technology
- Logitech More HD technology
- Photos: Up to 8 megapixels (software enhanced)
- Built-in mic with Logitech RightSound™ technology
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (recommended)
- Universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
Logitech webcam software:
- Logitech Vid™ HD
- Logitech RightLight™ 2 technology
- Video and photo capture
- MAGIX™ photo and video editing software*
- 1-click Facebook®, Twitter™ and YouTube™ HD upload (registration required)
- Logitech Video Effects™: fun filters, avatars, face accessories, video masks and mask maker**