With an adjustable, behind-the-head fit and a silicone-lined headband, this gaming headset gives you comfort that wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t quit.
Adjustable, behind-the-head fit
It gives you a lightweight, personalized fitÃ¢â‚¬â€the first of its kind in gaming headsets.
The silicone-lined headband with pivoting ear pads relieves pressure so you can stay comfortable for hours.
It reduces annoying background noise for clear, intelligible voice commands.
Flexible, rotating boom
You can position the microphone right where you want itÃ¢â‚¬â€and rotate it out of the way when youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re not using it.
YouÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve got optionsÃ¢â‚¬â€connect digitally to any USB port for enhanced audio or directly to your PC sound card via 3.5 mm jacks.
Inline audio controls
You can adjust the volume or mute the microphone without pausing the action.
Durable headband construction
The spring-steel core is strong yet flexible.
Low-profile speaker drivers
YouÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll enjoy more accurate sound thanks to the neodymium magnets.
When youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re connected via USB, it gives you enhanced audio with higher highs and lower lows.
Cable management wrap
DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t need the whole cable? You can wrap it up and keep it out of the way.
- WindowsÃ‚Â® XP, Windows VistaÃ‚Â®, or WindowsÃ‚Â® 7
- USB port or 3.5 mm jack (2)
- USB adapter
- User documentation
- Driver: 30 mm diameter; neodymium magnet
- Frequency response: 40 HzÃ¢â‚¬â€œ18 kHz (-10 dB)
- Impedance: 32 ohm nominal
- Sensitivity: 94 dB SPL Ref: 1 mW (-18.2 dBV = 1m W), 1 kHz
- Pickup pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid)
- Frequency response: 100 HzÃ¢â‚¬â€œ10 kHz
- Sensitivity: -44 dBV/Pa re: 0 dB = 1 Pa, 1 kHz
- Test conditions: 3.0 V, 2.2 K ohm
- 3.5 mm (2) plug or full-speed USB 2.0-compliant adapter
- 2.4 m cable