Save Rs.3860 on Samsung Galaxy Music Duos S6012 with 1 Year Warranty Click Here
Dig in. Get comfortable.
- Naturally contoured design: Follows the natural shape of your hand and fingers for increased comfort during long sessions.
- Large, concave buttons: Let you locate buttons by touch on the home row.
- Solid, stable design: Helps assure that your gameboard will keep up when your game gets intense. Strategically placed feet. Stable weight (650 g.).
- Twenty-five programmable keys: Customise keys to suit your style of play.
- Quick macros: Assign complex actions to single keystrokesÃ¢â‚¬â€on the fly.
- Programmable mini-joystick: Maneuver quickly and easily. The control you need is under your thumb.
- Backlit keys: Let you easily locate the right key in low-light conditions or lights-out play. Plus, you can customise the keys with any backlight color that you want.
- High-visibility GamePanelÃ¢â€žÂ¢ LCD: Gather tactical information, including live stats, system info, and communications from fellow players.
- Public software development kit (SDK): Upload the latest enhancements developed exclusively for GamePanelÃ¢â€žÂ¢ by the Logitech open-source community.
- 256 MB RAM
- 20 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- USB port
- GamePanelÃ¢â€žÂ¢ LCD requires software that supports LogitechÃ‚Â® GamePanelÃ¢â€žÂ¢ technology. See front of box for a partial list, or visit www.logitech.com/gamepanel
- PC with PentiumÃ‚Â® processor or compatible
- WindowsÃ‚Â® XP or Windows VistaÃ‚Â®
- Mac OSÃ‚Â® X 10.4 or later
- G13 Advanced Gameboard
- Quick-start guide
- Software CD