Note : Due to current political situation in Islamabad, we are unable to offer cash on delivery in certain areas of Islamabad / Rawalpindi. We regret the inconvenience.
Starting at 4GB, microSDHC cards offer higher storage capacity along with the versatily of transforming the card into a miniSDHC or full-size SDHC card. Kingston's microSDHC cards use the new speed ’class‘ rating of class 4 that guarantees a minimum data transfer rate of 4MB/sec. & 10MB/sec. for optimum performance with devices that use microSDHC.
The combination of a microSD card and multiple adapters means users can pack light and do more with a single card, interchanging it with many devices.
- The microSDHC card alone provides higher storage capacity for more music, more games, more photos, more movies, more of everything you need in today’s mobile world.
- Slip the microSDHC card into the miniSD adapter and transform it into a miniSDHC storage card for personal media players, smartphones, MP3 players or other miniSDHC-enabled devices.
- Capture more photos from your digital camera by making the microSDHC a full-size SDHC card with the adapter and then view images with the Kingston SDHC-enabled readers.
- Quickly and easily save files on a notebook computer with a full-size SD slot when the SD adapter is used with the microSD card.
Wherever you find yourself in the mobile world, you can trust and rely on Kingston’s microSDHC cards. All cards are 100-percent tested and are backed by a lifetime warranty and free live technical support.
- Compliant — with the SD Specification Version 2.00 (Class 4)
- Versatile — when combined with the adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC card
- Compatible — with microSDHC, miniSDHC, and SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD/miniSD/SD - enabled device/readers
- File Format — FAT32
- Reliable — lifetime warranty
- Capacity** — 16GB
- Dimensions — 0.43 x 0.59 x 0.039 (11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
- High-Speed Class Rating
Class 4: 4MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate
- Operating temperatures — -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storage temperatures — -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Weight — .1 oz (2.7g)