Built with simplicity in mind, DataTraveler 100 features a sliding capless design with the USB connector safely housed inside the sleek case, so you wonâ€™t worry about losing a cap.
DataTraveler 100 is available in capacities up to 32 GB to give you plenty of room for all your documents, photos, MP3 files and video clips.
Backed by a five-year warranty, 24/7 tech support and legendary Kingston reliability, DataTraveler 100 is a reliable, inexpensive solution for carrying your digital files everywhere you go.
Kingston DataTraveler 100 Generation 2 Part Number:
DT100G2/4GB, DT100G2/8GB, DT100G2/16GB, DT100G2/32GB
- Capacities â€” 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB
- Speed â€” Data transfer rates of 10 MB/sec. read and 5 MB/sec. write (16 GB and 32 GB capacities only)
- Customizable â€” Personalisation program available
- Dimensions â€” 69.62 mm x 22.44 mm x 12.76 mm
- Operating temperatures â€” 32Â° F to 140Â° F (0Â° C to 60Â° C)
- Storage temperatures â€” -4Â° F to 185Â° F (-20Â° C to 85Â° C)
- Convenient â€” pocket-sized for easy transportability
- Simple â€” just plug and play into a USB port
- Practical â€” capless, USB connector protected within case
- WindowsÂ® 7
- Windows VistaÂ®
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000 (SP4)
- Mac OS 10.5.x +
- Linux v.2.6.x +
1 Year Company Provided