G-Pen F610 is the brand new slim tablet with 6"x10" working area and one cordless pen for PC Windows and MACs to write, draw, sketch and sign emails. Using the pen tablet gives you ultra convenience and better control than your mouse. The cursor moves precisely where you position the pen.
The sleek slim design in a 6Ã¢â‚¬Â by 10Ã¢â‚¬Â size is a perfect match for flat and wide screens. There is a twenty-nine programmable Ã¢â‚¬Å“Hot-KeyÃ¢â‚¬Â area for Office, Internet and Vista functions to be used for super shortcuts. The cordless pen features two buttons and 1024 level pressure sensitivity. While drawing with the digital pen, you can control all kinds of shapes and thickness easily. The two pen buttons can also be programmed as left and right mouse buttons. The battery life of the pen is up to one year and the pen holder keeps your pen nearby.
Just plug it in and you can use built-in Vista functions like personal note taking, email signing, handwriting recognition, handwritten emails and pen flick navigation.Bring art-style to your life, and be more creative and more colorful with the G-Pen F610.
- 6Ã¢â‚¬Â x 10Ã¢â‚¬Â working area operates with latest screen size
- Exquisite slim pad design
- 1024-level pressure sensitivity for all shapes and thickness control
- Make handwriting notes/drawings efficiently in e-mail, MSN, documents, or any application program
- Vista plug and play; handwriting recognition compatible, pen flicks, digital inking in Office and snipping functions for convenient operation
- Interface support: USB
- System support: Windows Vista/XP/2000, Macintosh with OS X 10.2.8+
- Resolution: 2,000 lpi
- Active area: 10Ã¢â‚¬Â x 6.25Ã¢â‚¬Â
- Report rate: 125 rps
- Pen pressure: 1,024 levels
- Reading high: Max 10 mm
- Macro keys: 29
- IBM PC/ Pentium 233 compatible or higher
- Windows Vista/XP/2000
- Macintosh with OS X 10.2.8or later
- Available USB port
- CD/DVD-ROM drive for software installation