Now here's a simple, easy, and fun way to show your creativity. The new EasyPen i405 from Genius allows you to freely express yourself on your computer by simply touching the pen tip to the tablet. The 4” x 5.5” working area with the cordless pen is great for Windows and MAC users to write, draw, sketch or sign emails. Using EasyPen i405 gives you more convenience and is easier to control compared to a mouse. The cursor moves precisely where you position the pen.
Just click the pen on any of the 28 programmable shortcut keys for instant access to Office and Internet functions. You just need to barely touch the pen to start a funciton, it features two buttons and 1024 level pressure sensitivity for thickness during drawing or writing. You can store the pen in the clip on the right and this makes it easy to carry and store.
Touch up digital photos, draw by hand, create artwork and paintings, and even write in your own handwriting, EasyPen i405 has all these options at your disposal. Just ask your salesperson how you can pick this device up.
- 4” x 5.5” working area for drawing and handwriting
- 1024-level pressure sensitivity for all shapes and thickness control
- Make handwriting notes/drawings efficiently in email, MSN, documents, or any application program
- Vista plug and play; handwriting recognition compatible, pen flicks, digital inking in Office and snapping functions for convenient operation
- Tablet Place-USB: USB
- Tablet Place-OS Support: Windows7/Vista/XP ,Mac OS
- Tablet working Area: 4"x5.5"
- Tablet Wide/4:3 Screen: 4:3
- Tablet Resolution(LPI): 2000
- Tablet Place-Report Rates (PPS): 100
- Tablet Place-Scroll Pad: NO
- Digital Pen- Number of Buttons: 2
- Digital Pen- Pressure Sensitive: 1024 Level
- Mouse- Scroll Wheel: NO
- IBM PC/ Pentium 233 compatible or higher
- Windows Vista/XP/2000
- Macintosh with OS X 10.3.5 or later
- Available USB port
- CD/DVD-ROM drive for software installation
- EasyPen i405 tablet
- Cordless pen
- Two extra pen tips
- AAA battery for pen
- Multi-language quick guide
- Software - PenNotice/Annotate for Word/Pen Commander/PenMail/PenSigner
- - PC Driver /E-manual
- - Mac Driver/E-manual
No posts found