Limited Time Offer: Dany Genius Tab G5 Dual Core - Dual Sim Tablet / Phone Click Here
- Mainstream productivity features, proven durability
- Simplified deployment and maintainability through web-based image management, long lifecycles, interchangeable parts and Dell ProSupport
- Globally available compatibility with Latitude E-Family product portfolio
Dell Latitude E-Family laptops unite dependable, long-lasting design with professional style.
- Lasting Durability: All Latitude E-Family laptops-from everyday ultraportables to the ruggedized ATG and XFR-undergo rigorous durability testing, as well as accelerated life testing that simulates real-world usage. The result: business laptops that are designed to go the distance.
- Strength & Sophistication: A sturdy Dell Tri-Metal casing, along with reinforced hinges and rugged system latches, offers durability against the rigors of everyday use. Add style and sophistication with your choice of three striking colors (available on select models).
- Slim, Reinforced Displays: Advanced LED technology enables Latitude E-Family laptops to have thinner widescreen displays while remaining exceptionally durable under everyday use.
- Critical Data Protection: A fast-response free-fall-sensor on the motherboard, along with a Dell StrikeZoneâ„¢ shock absorber, can protect your data against system drops-even if the laptop is turned off. Optional solid-state drives allow for fast, reliable data storage.
Whether in the office or around the globe, Latitude E-Family laptops can simplify productivity for mobile collaboration.
- Easy Global Collaboration: The latest wireless options let you connect with colleagues from virtually anywhere. A light-sensitive webcam and noise-reducing, speech-enhancing microphone can be paired with speakers for an optimal videoconferencing experience.
- Smart Controls: An intuitive, gesture-enabled touchpad and vibrant backlit keyboard option let you work smartly-and comfortably-in virtually any situation.
- Power to Do More: With Intel Core i5 and up to quad-core Intel Core i7 with Intel Turbo Boost Technology processor options, along with next-generation discrete graphics options, you can have a performance boost to stay on top of business.
- Always ONCapability: Use Dell's Latitude ON technology to access your e-mail, calendar and contacts without needing to boot up, and enjoy the added benefit of idle battery life that can extend for days, not just hours, on select platforms.
Simplified Deployment & Maintainability
With their emphasis on stability, inter-compatibility, global support and simplified management, Latitude E-Family laptops can help save IT time and money within your organization.
- Family-Level Compatibility: The Latitude E-Family is designed for compatibility-so, whether you're working from home or from headquarters, you can effortlessly dock, swap out batteries or share AC adapters with other E-Family users.
- Long-Life Stability: A 15-month targeted lifecycle, managed product transitions, and targeted 5-year docking and peripheral commonality make it easy to maintain a consistent work environment while planning for future deployments. Additional service and support options can further extend the product lifecycle.
- Globally Standard Platforms: IT can globally standardize select E-Family laptop configurations for an extended, guaranteed time, making it easy to manage systems, resolve issues and order replacement parts.
- Advanced Security & Systems Management: All Latitude E-Family laptops include features designed to simplify data protection, asset monitoring and remote management while allowing for immediate IT response to business threats.
- Operating System: Windows 7 professional
- Processor: 2.8Ghz turbo upto 3.46Ghz intel core i7 640M/ 4Mb L3 Cache
- Ram: 4GB DDR3 1066MHz
- Hard Drive: 500GB 7200-rpm SATA
- Display: 14.1" WXGA Anti-Glare LED Display (1280 x 800)
- Graphics: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD Graphics Card
- Video Memory: Shared
- Optical Drive: DVD Supermulti
- Bluetooth: Yes
- WiFi: Yes
- Webcam: Yes
- Fingerprint Reader: yes
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000
- Ports: USB 2.0 (4) â€“ 1 USB/eSATA combo Microphone jack, Headphone/speaker out IEEE 1394, 6-in-1 card reader, 54 mm ExpressCard or Type I/II PCMCIA Docking Connector, VGA, DisplayPort
- Battery: 9 cell
- Dimensions: Width: 13.2"/335mm Height: (front/back) 1-1.2"/25.4-31.2mm Depth: 9.4"/238.3mm
- Weight: 1.93 kg
- 1 year company provided