ASUS PH-GTX1050-2G Phoenix GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 Graphic Card
- Dual-ball Bearing Fan reduces spinning friction for 2 times longer lifespan and cooling efficiency.
- Easy plug and play gaming with no extra power supply needed.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming.
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
The Best for Your Compact Build
ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1050 comes equipped with a dual ball-bearing fan for a 2X longer card lifespan and exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II components for superior stability. ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1050 also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming. It provides best experience in games such as Overwatch, Dota 2, CS Go and League of Legend.
Dual-Ball Bearing Fan
2X Longer Lifespan
Without the problem of oil drying common in sleeve-bearing fans, the dual-ball bearing fan on ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1050 lasts 2X longer. With reduced friction, it also runs smoother, further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II
Premium quality and the best reliability
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster
Tweak Till Your Heart's Content
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes graphics performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically. XSplit Gamecaster lets you easily stream or record your gameplay right from a convenient, in-game overlay.
Extraordinary performance. Game-changing experiences. Perfectly tuned. Game Ready with GeForce GTX 10-Series graphics cards.
Experience incredible performance in high-definition games, powered by NVIDIA Pascal™—the most advanced GPU architecture ever created.
Fast, easy access to NVIDIA Game Ready drivers lets every gamer turn their PC into a true gaming rig and take on the latest titles in their full glory.
Advanced graphics technologies like NVIDIA Ansel™ in-game photography and NVIDIA GameWorks™ give you a highly interactive, cinematic experience.
- Graphics Engine
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- Core Name
- Bus Standard
- PCI Express 3.0
- Video Memory
- GDDR5 2GB
- Engine Clock
- GPU Boost Clock : 1455 MHz
- GPU Base Clock : 1354 MHz
- CUDA Core
- Memory Clock
- 7008 MHz
- Memory Interface
- Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
- DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
- HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
- Display Port : Yes x 1 (DisplayPort 1.4)
- HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
- Maximum Display Support
- NVlink/ Crossfire Support
- Recommended PSU
- 1 x CD
- 1 x Quick Guide
- ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- 7.6 " x 4.4 " x 1.5 " Inch
- 19.2 x 11.1 x3.7 Centimeter
- To have the best cooling performance, ASUS PH-GTX1050-2G extends the fansink to 2 slots. Please double check you Chassis and Motherboard dimension prior to purchase to make sure it fits in your system!
- Note that the actual boost clock will vary depending on actual system conditions. For more information, please visit http://www.geforce.com/
Online prices, specifications, description and images generally match actual, but may vary and are subject to change without notice. Vmart cannot be held liable for errors or omissions.
Please verify the specifications at the time of purchase. No claim whatsoever would be accepted in case of specification error/mismatch, once the product is sold.
No posts found