Hear every detail of your music every time you tune in with the Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic. They offer pro audio performance and impressive sound isolation, and convenient buttons let you adjust the volume and control music and video playback.
Put on the Apple In-Ear Headphones, select your favorite track, and hear musical details you never knew existed. It's almost like you re experiencing your music for the first time.
Two drivers in each earpiece.
Impressive sound isolation.
- Each earpiece contains two separate high-performance drivers a woofer and a tweeter resulting in rich, detailed, and accurate sound reproduction and amazing bass response for all types of music.
Control your iPod.
- Choose from three sizes of soft, silicone ear tips for a comfortable, stable fit. When inserted in your ear, they create a seal that blocks outside noise so you can get the most from your music.
Steel mesh caps for protection.
- The control capsule located on the cable of the right earpiece includes a microphone and three buttons. Here's what you can do with this convenient remote:
- Adjust volume by pressing the + and - buttons.
- Control music and video playback including play/pause and next/previous by pressing the center button.
- Record voice memos on supported iPod models.
What s in the Box
- Stainless steel mesh caps protect the precision acoustic components from dust and debris. You can remove the caps for cleaning or replace them with an extra set that's included in the box.
- Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic
- Carrying case
- Three sets of silicone ear tips (small, medium, large)
- Two replacement mesh caps
Length and Weight
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 21kHz
- Impedance (at 100Hz): 23 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 100Hz): 109 dB SPL/mW
- Drivers: Custom two-way balanced armature (woofer and tweeter in each earpiece)
- Cable length: 1065 mm from audio jack to splitter; 330 mm to earpiece
- Weight: 0.4 ounce (10.2 grams)
- Four-conductor 3.5 mm audio jack
- The remote and mic are supported only by iPod nano (4th generation), iPod classic (120GB), and iPod touch (2nd generation). Audio is supported by all iPod models.
- Requires software version 1.0.3 for iPod nano (4th generation), 2.0.1 for iPod classic (120GB), and 2.2 for iPod touch (2nd generation).